Reviews & Ratings
Mr. Noel represented me in a personal injury case. My settlement was much larger than I expected and I was very satisfied with his representation of me.
I have had many cases over the years with David and he has always been a good advocate for his clients and very professional in his interactions with me.
David always acts professionally, and he is truly a "gentleman lawyer". In other words, he makes every effort to work cooperatively with other attorneys, treats them with respect, and is an excellent advocate for his clients.
Known him since before admitted. Fine lawyer; fine person
David Noel is worthy of an a-v rating.
Mr. Noel is BV® Distinguished Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his professionalism and ethics.
- Family law
- Conservatorships and Elder Law
- Wills and Probate Estates
- Personal injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Workers compensation
- Tennessee, 1974
- University of Tennessee, J.D., 1974
- University of Tennessee, B.A., 1967 (History)
- 1st Lt., U.S. Army, 1968-1971, Infantry
Associations and memberships
- Knoxville Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- Phi Delta Phi
- 10 Best American Institute of Family Law Attorneys™ 2015-2017
- CityView Magazine Top Attorneys 2017 - Social Security Disability Law
- Mr. Noel has represented numerous clients including many workers compensation clients. Here is a link to one of his many successful cases which he argued and won in the Tennessee Supreme Court: http://www.tncourts.gov/sites/default/files/tetontransportwhite.pdf
Justice, Noel & Burks - An Association of Attorneys and Counselors at Law serves clients throughout East Tennessee.