Reviews & Ratings
Mr. Noel represented me in a personal injury case. My settlement was much larger than I expected and I was very satisfied with his representation of me.
I have had many cases over the years with David and he has always been a good advocate for his clients and very professional in his interactions with me.
David always acts professionally, and he is truly a "gentleman lawyer". In other words, he makes every effort to work cooperatively with other attorneys, treats them with respect, and is an excellent advocate for his clients.
Known him since before admitted. Fine lawyer; fine person
David Noel is worthy of an a-v rating.
Mr. Burks is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- Personal injury
- Tort litigation
- Workers compensation
- Criminal defense
- Insurance defense
- Administrative law
- Tennessee, 1974
- University of Tennessee, B.S., 1970
- Memphis State School of Law, J.D., 1973
- The University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D., 1973
- Certified Mediator, Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31
Associations and memberships
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (President, 1987)
- Board of Directors for Knoxville Legal Aid Society (1986)
Honors & Awards
- Selected to Mid-South Super Lawyers2009 - 2013
- Tennessee Business Magazine’s Top 150 Best Lawyers (2008)
- CityView Magazine Top Attorneys 2015
Justice, Noel & Burks - An Association of Attorneys and Counselors at Law serves clients throughout East Tennessee.