Patrick G. Noel
- Personal injury
- Workers compensation
- Family law
- Wills and Probate Estates
- Small Business set up and disputes
- Automobile Accidents
- Contract disputes
- Consumer Protection
- Social Security Disability Appeals
- Elder Law
- University of Tennessee at Knoxville, B.A., 2003 (History)
- University of Memphis, J.D., 2009
- The University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D., 2009
Associations and memberships
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Sixth Circuit United States Court of Appeals
- United States Federal Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- Mr. Noel grew up in the Fountain City neighborhood of Knoxville, Tennessee.
- While in law school at the University of Memphis Mr. Noel practiced as a student attorney in the Elder Law Clinic at Memphis Area Legal Services in downtown Memphis. Through the Elder law Clinic Mr. Noel assisted low income seniors in Memphis, Tennessee with estate planning, wills, powers of attorney, litigating contractual disputes, and presenting presentations on estate planning.
- Mr. Noel enjoys helping clients in areas of law of personal injury/automobile accidents, estate planning and administration of probate estates, conservatorships, workers compensation, family law, social security disability appeals, and setting up and handling disputes for small businesses.
- Mr. Noel obtained a United States Presidential Pardon in 2013 for his client for a Federal criminal offense and in 2014 worked to successfully to restore Mr. Grimes United States Constitutional Second Amendment right to bear arms.
Justice, Noel & Burks – An Association of Attorneys and Counselors at Law serves
clients throughout East Tennessee.